HDMI 1x4 v1.3 Splitter allows you to split a single HDMI source to four outputs, without signal loss or deterioration. Connect your DVD player, PC or Game Console to display to four separate screens. Supports PC resolution up to UXGA and HD up to 1080p. Ideal for shop signage displays and video distribution between and around large rooms or buildings.
Compatible with HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-edge technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps).
The HDMI v1.3 DA Distribution Amplifier Series is the most advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution. Each product in this series is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-age technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps).
Besides splitting and distributing an HDMI signal to 8 monitors, the HDMI v1.3 DA series also does signal amplification and equalization, so as to provide high performance I/O of audio and video without signal loss or degredation. Supports DVI products using DVI/HDMI adaptor.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant
- Deep color video 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz
- One HDMI source to connect to four HDMI displays simultaneously
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to an HDMI display
- Splits an HDMI source up to four outputs without signal loss or deterioration
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate)
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits the Input/Output source can run up to 10/15 meters
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output sources EDID and record in the unit. If the first detected output source is empty it will pass to next source, until the first HDMI/DVI been detected. When users reconnect all the output sources or re-plug the power source, the system will automatically recover the EDID.
- Supports xvYCC
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports DVI
- Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (single link)
- Input Port: 1x HDMI female port (Type A connector)
- Output Ports: 4x HDMI female ports (signal link)
- Power Supply: 100-240vAC to +5vDC 2.6A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions (mm): 200(W) x 104(D) x 25(H)
- Weight (g): 572
- Chassis Material: Metal
- Silkscreen Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C